It’s been a long, crazy, busy busy busy October. I am glad it’s over at last.
A quick roundup:
- October was busy with tons of commitements that couldn’t have been avoided. Some popped up unexpectedly too.
- We managed to do most of the school work that I have planned. Not many projects though.
- Kids read a lot in October too
- Not many trips, all the usual activities and some extra here and there.
- The fall is gorgeous. Seriously. I am glad we got to absorb all these reds and golds. We are paying attention. I think the fact that I am drawing so much helps with that, I notice more things and kids notice that I notice too.
- October ended with a wonderful Halloween– dear friends stopped by and we all went trick o treating together
We are welcoming November, and even though our week is full again, I sincerely hope that there will be more, many many more quiet, slow moments of peace and togetherness.